Last Updated: 2013-07-25
- The Address, Telephone No., and Fax No. of the NIA's Service Centers(2013/07/25)
- Laws and Regulations Database of The Republic of China(2013/07/05)
- The ROC Population Policy(2013/06/25)
- News Release of the National Immigration Agency of the Ministry of the Interior (2013/05/15)
- NEW OPEN !! Welcome to the website 'Information for foreigners'......
- Notice about the Office Hours of the NIA's Service Centers(2007/09/17)
From December 1, 2007, the NIA's service centers nationwide will adjust their office hours beginning from 08:00 a.m. and ending at 17:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday except national holidays) to improve their administrative efficiency. Thanks for your cooperation.
- The Photo Format of Applications (2007/02/12)
A thin half-length color photo with a glossy finish taken with a white background within the last six months that should be 4.5cm X 3.5cm with an image of the head that should not be shorter than 3.2cm or longer than 3.6cm from the top of the head to the chin, without wearing a hat or a pair of color glasses, with clear facial features not covered and identifiable, and should not be modified or composed.
The National Immigration Agency ( NIA ) of the Ministry of the Interior is going to be inaugurated today. The inauguration is going to be presided over by Premier Su Chen Chang himself and VIPs from all walks of life, including Interior Minister Lee Yi Yang, Director General Hou You Yi of the National Police Agency, have been invited to attend the ceremony. Commissioner Wu Cheng Chi of the Immigration Office will be promoted as the first NIA Director General and Deputy Commissioners Wu Shyun Yann and Tsay Jenn Rong of the Immigration Office will be promoted as the Deputy Directors General.
- Household Certificate English Transcript will charge NT$ 150/pcs since February 1, 2005.
- Fees of Nationality Permit Certificate and Nationality Certificate.
The Ministry of Interior issued the charge standard for the fees of Nationality Permit Certificate and Nationality Certificate as follows:
1. Naturalized R.O.C Permit Certificate: NT$ 1000/pcs.
2. Forfeited Nationality Permit Certificate: NT$ 1000/pcs.
3. Reinstated Nationality Permit Certificate: NT$ 1000/pcs.
4. R.O.C Permit: NTD 1000/pcs.
Those who apply for forfeiture of nationality or issue of Nationality Certificate in overseas must be charged US$30 for each piece of previous Nationality Permit Certificate or Nationality Certificate while be charged óD3300 in Japan.
Copyrightc 2003 Jhongli City Household Registration Office, Taoyuan County. All Rights Reserved.
No.298, Sijhou St., Jhongli City, Taoyuan County, Taiwan 32084, R.O.C.
Tel: (+886) 3-452-1100 Fax: (+886) 3-453-6401 Email: email@example.com